* Akaso drones are popular for their beginner models for drone enthusiasts.
* But if you want to try a different type or else want to experiment with different brands.
* One good option is the Udi brand.
* The Udi u818A is a good option for beginner drones or quadcopter as they are popularly known as.
* Before investing is an expensive one, practicing your drone skills on such beginner drones is highly recommended.
* As much as you may try, if you are a beginner you would crash your drone, multiple times.
* For your first few rides avoid flying the drone over hard, strong surfaces. Fly them in grassy areas, so that even the crash would not damage your drone.
* This would prove to be a big loss if you invested in an expensive, as crashing on a hard surface usually leads to irreparable damage to the drone.
* It has great stability, and is strongly built.
* It is equally good for indoor and outdoor use.
* It works with the help of batteries that you have to charge for a couple of hours before using.
* It has a radio remote controller.
* The package comes with separate parts and an instruction manual to assemble it.
* There are two different modes to choose from.
* They are equipped with light emitting diodes that help you to ascertain the status.
* Practice a couple of times indoor before venturing out.
Another popular feature to be added to your drone is a gopro camera. Gopro produces affordable action cameras, that can be used to capture live action and could be used in any climatic conditions and as well as different terrains. It is strong and sturdy. It is compact in size which means that it easily fits in most cramped spaces and also fixes up on different objects. So your hands are free from all the capturing. These camera themselves are not water resistant, but come with a strong casing that provides and protects it with water. They come in different models. And the higher the rate, higher the video quality with slow motion options.The only downside to them is that they usuallly do not have a viewfinder.
Gopro might have disadvantages when used on its own, but when used with drone, it becomes an inexpensive and effective way to capture video and photographs. All you have to do id secure a drone or a quadcopter, an gopro camera that does not weigh more than hundred grams and some securing items and adhesive. You can easily search video tutorials for gopro mounted on a drone model. If you have already mastered flying drones and are now ready to invest in a full fledged drone model, you can invest in models such as DJI phantom.
admin January 18, 2017
Posted In: Drones